The Internet Marketing Association of Surplus Dealers
In Association with AES Worldwide, Domestic and International Freight ServicesWith the buying power of over 95,000 World Wide shipments every month, AES Worldwide can offer these special rates.
TheIMASD.com http://theimasd.com (The Internet Marketing Association of Surplus Dealers)
Now Offers Special Discounted Freight Rates for its Subscribers
- USA * Canada * Mexico * Alaska * Hawaii * Puerto Rico * World-Wide
- Savings up to 80% or MORE on LTL Motor Freight, with over 80 Common Carriers
- Intermodal Rail Shipments, for alternatives to over the Road
- Ocean, Import and Export - both full container and pallet size
- Air Freight
- International Express Packages Exported from the US to over 220 countries.
- Competitive Freight Insurance through Avalon Risk Management
- Online, Instant Rate Quotes.
- Online, Shipment Tracking.
- Online, Easily complete a Booking and Bills of Lading.
- Full Back Office Support, Customer Service, by email and phone.
- Bill Of Lading (BOL) completion, dispatch and shipment tracking
For a Free Freight Quote Go to: http://IMASD.globalcargomanager.com/bookrate/ltlrater.aspx
AES Worldwide, Licenses and Affiliations:
· Domestic US Freight Broker: MC377660 Bond 69622077
· FMC Licensed NVOCC/OTI: 0201 87NF Bond 77414
· JATA, TSA certified Licensed Air Forwarder
· AAA rating by Better Business Bureau (No complaints in 10 years)
· Member Universal Freight Organization (330 offices in 105 countries)
· ISO 9000 certified Organization
· Association of Washington Business Member Services since 2003
· Craft & Hobby Association Member Services since 2003
· Northwest College Bookstore Association Member Services since 2004
· Competitive Freight Insurance through Avalon Risk Management
· Puget Sound Business Journal Fastest Growing Privately held Company
Contact:> Worldwide Shipments:
1-877-890-2295 x 1 <email@example.com>
Contact:> North America (US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Mexico)
1-877-890-2295 x 2 <CS@aeslogistics.com>
Office hours 6:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time